Monday, May 10, 2021

KPEP

Hey everyone! It's that time. Some important information about KPREP is below;

Homeroom teachers- I will bring your testing folders with your survey logins, and your reading seal codes and reading logins to your rooms tomorrow. (Apparently, the survey does not have a seal code).   When testing is finished, you can either drop them off to me, or I will pick them up if you want, just text me. Remember, the seal codes and logins are now our secured materials, so do not leave them unattended. 

Accommodators- You will pick up your testing students from the holding room (computer lab) and pick up your testing bag from my office.  Your student folders will have their survey logins AND reading seal codes and logins. You will return your testing bag to my office when you are finished testing. 


Student login to TestNAV:
Students will not sign into their Chromebooks with their emails and passwords. When they get to the login page, they will click "Apps" in the left bottom corner. Then Choose "TestNav". From there, they enter their username and password for their test. They will then be prompted to enter their seal code.  (I was not able to test the steps because it would actually open someone's test. Let me know if you have issues, and I'll come help.)

I've attached pictures of where you click to find apps and TestNav. See attachments below. 

***Don't forget to turn in your seating charts,  seal codes and student logins, any scrap paper, and your Proper Test Administration at the end of each testing day. I will have bins labeled for each. It's been a crazy year, but I know each and everyone one of you has worked extremely hard for our kiddos. I realize you all need a whole lot more than just a thank you, but your hard work is appreciated. Let me know if you have any questions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 November 30th Announcements Schedule:    Common Assessments The teacher leaders will meet after school the week of Dec. 13th for a paid sc...